Content- en copywriter
Do you have a passion for writing copy and are you full of creative ideas? Do you like IT and the world around it? Then you should be the new copywriter of this dynamic corporate start-up!
You are co-responsible for further developing the tone-of-voice and monitor them as no other. With your creativity, you effortlessly translate the ambition and relevance of the organization into words. In addition, you will help with other marketing activities, such as events, customer research and product development.
The company is a dynamic startup with global aspiration. You will be part of a very diverse family of team members. They are convinced that your success is their success. They make stuff more simple and transparent and always look for the unknown and like to try out new cool stuff.
They offer competitive terms of employment that have a focus on performance, and development. This is consistent with our passion to put together great results and to professionalize the organization. The company is based in Amsterdam, the Zuid as, they work global and expand rapidly.
- A fantastic workplace in Amsterdam, a fast-growing, young & ambitious team;
- Space to develop own ideas and initiatives;
- Good guidance;
- Enthusiastic and experienced colleagues.
A typical day can look like this.
Together with all of your colleagues, you start the Monday with a stand-up, you will hear the latest developments, update. Full enthusiasm you will start with your actions of the day. The newsletter needs to be edited, a new page in our platform needs microcopy and an event which is coming up needs texts in front of the flyer. You have plenty of ideas to rewrite these texts in the style of the company, and you can’t wait to start.
Who are you?
- You have completed marketing and / or communication training at a minimum level of HBO;
- You are a real language purist in native English, Dutch is a benefit;
- You can write both (business) commercial and informal;
- You write catchy and creative texts that monitor the corporate identity;
- You write and edit texts for the website, brochures, newsletters, testimonials and blogs;
- You also determine the micro-copy and the texts for emails / notifications of the platform;
- You optimize existing content, knowledge of keyword optimization is a pleasure.
- You help our social media specialist where necessary;
- You are accurate and good at doing independent research;
- You are proactive and flexible;
- You do not have a 9-5 mentality, you can work independently and take your own initiative.
Are you the pearl we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! You can send your motivation and CV to Suzanne Meinders via Suzanne@spargle.com. Want to know more first? Then call her 035 – 747 0747.