Front-end Developer (a.i.)
Spargle is for one of their clients looking for medior/senior full stack web developer, who focussed mostly on new frontend technologies (in particular AngularJS) in recent years. You are taking part in a feature team: a long-lived, cross-functional, cross-component team that completes many end-to-end customer features—one by one. As a DevOps team you together with other talented full stack web developers are taking full responsibility of your features: building, testing and running it. We’re looking for candidates who don’t hold back and will push for solutions, are passionate about technology and have considerable experience in web application development.
She or he must have a track record of building maintainable, scalable, and performant web applications while taking into account an easy to use high quality user experience.
You dare to challenge and are open in your communcation towards your own team and other stakeholders!
- 3+ years experience building web applications with any common web technologies (Java);
- 3+ years experience with modern web frameworks and/or libraries such as AngularJS, Spark, EmberJS, Spring, React;
- Experience writing unit tests (BDD) for web applications, both Frontend and Backend.
- Experience in defining continuous integration build processes for frontend web development;
- Knowledge of common design patterns in web development (MVC, MVVM, MVW, etc);
- Demonstrated ability to follow development best practices for high quality software (CI tools: Jenkins, Bamboo etc);
- Experience with functional test automation (using Cucumber, Selenium etc.);
- Exposure to Android and iOS with Swift or Objective-C is a plus;
- Knowledge of ORM’s such as Hibernate;
- Experience with NoSQL, databases such as Cassandra;
- Experience in writing performant SQL through both raw queries and ORMs;
- Working knowledge of source control software such as Git;
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence);
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Must be able to brainstorm and communicate ideas with your teams as well other stakeholders;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and implement in short time;
- Comfortable working in a multi-discipline team;
We’re working in full fledged DevOps teams. You are not only responsible for changing and deploying your application, you will also do what is in the customers best interest to keep it stable. This can include standby shifts on weekdays and over the weekend. Also by focussing on far reaching automation for all testing, deploying and monitoring you will help to improve the DevOps delivery. You are capable of taking over the basic activities of other DevOps team members in case necessary, like performing business analysis, coding, executing tests or support activities.
Are you the ambitious freelance front-end developer we are looking for? Give us a call for more information call: +3135 – 747 0747.