Business Projects Manager
Location: Brussels, Belgium
The organization was formed 2016 from the merge of two retail innovators. They have a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week in the United States and Europe. They have enhanced scale across regions, market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth.
The Business Projects Manager manages the scoping and planning of the customer-facing digital product work streams in order to support the NewCo strategic business objectives and enable realization of market leading, customer-facing digital products that fulfill Digital personalization & loyalty objectives.
Project planning and execution
- Develop and maintain plans outlining steps and timetables for the creation of front/back end digital products with external agency partners projects and OpCo project managers to create customer-facing elements of all digital products.
- Analyzing and estimating feasibility, time and compatibility with hardware and other programs, in order to ensure project deliverables meet service delivery requirements from IT CoE partners for transition to onto digital strategy platforms
- Full responsibility for building, maintaining and OTIF (on-time, in full) execution of the project plan, managing external agencies and partners to ensure the delivery of marterials into CoE for implementation on the digital platforms.
Coordination of OpCo/Product team communications
- Be a supporting operational interface to the Director Digital with OpCo stakeholders to ensure plans aligned to business objectives and all planning is agreed and understood and remains on track;
- Ensure Product teams are engaged with key stakeholders at OpCo level on an ongoing basis to shape development of requirements and inputs for capture by IT CoE.
- Ensure delivery across the project that is in line with quality standards, in particular for prioritized projects;
- Facilitate business planning stage-gates for strategic high risk projects;
- Develop project quality assurance framework, standards and tooling for internal business processes;
- Support the delivery of project quality assurance (e.g. peer reviews) prior to handover to IT CoE.
- Degree in Marketing or Business related field;
- 8 years of working experience in digital product creation;
- Solid knowledge of business processes that affect digital and eCommerce disciplines;
- Good interpersonal skills to influence outcomes and anticipates on consequences;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Independent professional with strong priority management and decision making skills.
Are you the Pearl we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Astrid Haverkort, email@example.com. Or for more information call: 035 – 747 0747.