You are an experienced product developer who successfully translates analysis into strategy into product feature with great results. You get excited about Scrum and data driven development and want to be part of a strong professional digital team for a media company with big leading multi-media portfolio in Hoofddorp. We are looking for an ambitious sparkling professional to fulfill the role of a true cross-functional growth hacker.
What will you be doing?
In this cross-functional role you will be part of the Product team, divided in Product management (front and back-end, 2C and 2B) Online Marketing (SEO/SEA, conversion management) Data Analysis and Data Management. Part of this team you will be responsible for all daily operations and product development, data and business analysis, KPI monitoring and reporting directly to the Manager Product & Online Marketing. You work closely together with both of our Product/Content teams and the IT development team, proactively bridging the gap between business and IT.
You are the new Conversion Specialist if you:
Are a conversion booster. You are eager to focus on our site performance with your lean startup or growth hacker skills and approach. You quickly and thoroughly asses our UX and determine the biggest optimization opportunities. You have a natural data driven approach, with Build-Measure-Learn as your second nature. Your knowledge and insights of E-commerce are mind blowing up-to-date and you have a great network to provide on funnel improvements. Continuously you give input for and challenge our test roadmap and at the same time manage the validation of your own tests/hypotheses. From here, you kickstart the product development planning and sprint backlog. Are you continuously seeking for the perfect balance between business value and development costs? Are you ready to challenge our current team? Than this jobs fits you perfectly.
On daily base you will:
● Monitor the daily usage and performance of our sites, pro-actively seek for improvements;
● Follow e-commerce trends and make recommendations for improvements based on current trends and market insights;
● Challenge and improve both our testing process and roadmap;
● Provide actionable recommendations to optimize the digital experience and salesfunnel and help drive improvements to the site performance;
● Translate the improvements to business-cases with clear underlying key assumptions to validate;
● Setup A/B and multivariate tests based on all above and manage them using our test tooling (Sitespect);
● Monitor, analyse and evaluate the impact of new features and optimizations using a combination of internal tools, user analysis, user surveys and/or analytics ;
● Feed our product backlog with detailed user stories and priority based on business value to implement the optimizations in our core product UX;
● Work closely with developers, business teams, designers/UX to ensure high quality results.
Can you thick all the boxes? Check!
- HBO/University degree and working level;
- Several years of online marketing experience, by preference in a conversion related role at
high traffic consumer websites (desktop/tablet/smartphone);
- Proven knowledge and track record in A/B or Multivariate testing;
- Excellent knowledge of testing tools (Sitespect, Optimizely);
- Data driven approach, expert on webanalytics (Google Analytic, AT Internet);
- Self-starter, used to working lean and independently and creating own chances and results;
- Have fun in A/B or multivariate testing and using the data generated from it to make a
- Customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative;
- Works very accurate and structured with a result-oriented attitude;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Are you the Sparkling Pearl we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or for more information call: 035 747 07 47.