Filled: Digital Project Manager
– outstanding professional for great temporary project –
We’re looking for a superstar Project Manager! You are going to lead a newly initiated project at one of the most famous brands in tech. You will work closely with multiple groups across the organization like marketing, sales and policy as well as leading external teams like strategic partners, government relations and trade organizations.
Your job as an Digital Project Manager:
Your job will be to drive execution and success of a highly complex project to automate online successfulness for all SMB’s (Small and Medium Sized Businesses) in The Netherlands. You will focus on the prioritized verticals: Automotive; Retail; Construction and Starters. The projects are already defined and entered phase one of execution.
You need to structure execution of the projects with your stakeholders, gather comprehensive requirements from the pilot participants and drive the project through the entire project lifecycle, including clearly communicating status, progress, details and manage product iteration with all stakeholders.
Not a typical Project Management role:
This isn’t your typical PM role, we need strong executors as well strong strategic thinkers with excellent business acumen. Knowing the user is crucial. You will need to be able to unlock the SMB’s needs for online visibility and link it to their customers journey. Comfortable with ambiguity, tight deadlines and can do mentality to drive engagement and happiness in the project execution. You are an innovative thinker who understands how it all comes together across the ecosystem. You enjoy problem solving and strategy as well as rolling up your sleeves to get the job done. Strong communicator and able to visually put together the progress of the project.
You are the new Online Project Manager if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Comfortable leading discussions in a cross-functional group to identify issues and resolutions; effective team management, communication and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of Adwords and Analytics and online visibility products
- Strong executor & strategic thinker
- Detail and deadline oriented with strong organizational and analytic skills; impeccable documentation skills
- Experience as a Project Manager, leading large strategic initiatives
- Basic technical understanding of digital products
Your responsibilities as a Digital Project Manager:
- Manage project and drive execution (3-5 sub projects)
- Deliver automated solution by vertical to enable online success for target groups
- Facilitate cross-functional coordination across project execution
- Track updated accomplishments, milestones, key issues and/or change controls
- Establish and lead working group meetings. Create weekly project status and executive reporting
- Leverage digital knowledge and online visibility tools to provide valuable inputs to the project team, identify customers needs and product necessities and guide decision making
About the organization:
The organization is more than just the largest search engine in the world. Self-driving cars, Android, YouTube, Nest and more. The mission the organization is to make the world’s information universally accessible and useful. Since their inception in 1998, they have grown into a company with millions of users around the world.
Find the user. Find the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at this organization starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. The organization love’s to solve the world’s problems – from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And, they approach marketing in a way that only this organization can – breaks the rules, redefines the medium, makes the user the hero, and ultimately, lets the technology speak for itself.
Are you the Digital Project Manager we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Eline de Jong; firstname.lastname@example.org. Or for more information call: 035 747 07 47.