Paid Search Portfolio Lead BENELUX
Would you like to be part of a dynamic and international team of one of the fastest growing international e-commerce companies in Amsterdam? Does the idea of working in a motivated team excite you and are you constantly willing to share knowledge and bring the team to a next level? And are you experienced in the field of SEM? Than we are looking for you!
Join one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Amsterdam and work together with an international team that is passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalized photo products.
With customer centricity at the core, the company is driven by quality, creativity, innovation, development, and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere.
The company operates on international level with a market share in The Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, UK, Germany & France. The head office is situated in Amsterdam.
You will lead a diverse team and will be part of the Online Marketing Team (OMT) who reports to the Head of Online Marketing. The OMT is a young and dynamic group with big ambitions and a true passion for online marketing. The OMT is responsible for the online marketing strategy and execution across Europe.
As Paid Search Portfolio Lead for Benelux & emerging markets, you will manage a small team responsible for delivering all tasks related to Paid Search campaigns across multiple core markets. This includes among others keyword research, conversions optimisation, bidding, landing page creation and optimisation, ad copy and campaign management with a view to meet our ambitious growth targets.
In addition, this role includes helping to define the overall strategy and direction of the Paid Search channel as well as strategy execution including initial planning & forecasting, implementation, monitoring, optimisation, analysis and reporting.
Key Responsibilities as a Paid Search Portfolio Lead
- Lead team to scale and optimise Paid Search campaigns across the company’s portfolio of brands in core Benelux markets as well as implementing strategies to grow emerging markets
- Use data to optimise large budgets and bids and to expand, evolve, and optimise search marketing portfolio
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on strategy
- Partner with your respective country manager(s) to share insights on performance, trends and opportunities
For this position, we are looking for someone with an enthusiastic and proactive character, who can quickly pick up the business, set priorities and take ownership of the Benelux and emerging markets Paid Search portfolio of accounts. You are analytical, autonomous and have strong experience within SEM managing multiple accounts to deliver revenue growth within ROI guidelines.
You also have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- At least 1-2 years experience leading/ managing others
- Proven track record of similar Paid Search role or PPC campaign management, and can demonstrate improving performance and ROI
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
- Google AdWords Certification, mandatory
- Google Analytics Certification, preferred
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with ability to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Demonstrable experience leveraging test & learn (e.g. A/B testing) to drive growth/ ROI improvements
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written and verbal)
Would you like to be part of this dynamic and international team and work with award winning brands and products? Let’s get in touch! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Eline de Jong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or for more information call: 035 – 747 07 47.