Senior Development Marketing Professional
– interim/freelance –
For one of the largest Dutch organizations in the international travel industry, we are looking for the best professional in marketing and business development. The organization is currently in a digital transformation and needs pragmatic professionals who can deliver.
As a Senior Development Marketing Professional you will lead and focus on reaching out to suppliers (internal and external) of apps and other software, and numerous B2B companies who would like to use the services made available by the organization. You will be doing this via marketing means, social media, mailings or whatever means to have a success in reaching and supporting the clients.
Responsibilities as a Senior Development Marketing Professional:
- Research and execute on green field possibilities with current and new customers.
- Focus on growing existing accounts together with account management.
- Create, research, follow and facilitate new and current platforms of customer groups.
- Coordinate and collaborate with customers about creating value.
- Conducting market research concerning API’s and analysing consumer rating reports.
- Develop and analyse data services segments for the organization.
- Deliver reports that analyse customers.
- Evaluate channels, distribution and prices.
- Create questionnaires and surveys.
- Offer insights about product potentials.
- Deliver customer feedback to the agile teams.
- Contribute to and support the value stream owner and product owners in organising various projects and research.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the value stream’s activities.
The requirements of our ideal candidate:
- Strategic knowledge and tactical thinker with a do mentality.
- Extensive experience with development marketing and business development.
- Knowledge of and experience with market research techniques and databases.
- Excellent knowledge of data, APIs and services.
- Used to complex corporate environments, and great communication and people skills.
- Professional level English.
- 10 years+ working experience.
- 5 years+ data and services experience.
- Agile experience.
- Start: soon as possible
Surprise, surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! You can send your motivation and CV to Eline de Jong, via email@example.com. Or get to know? Then call her on 035 – 747 0747.