For the global marketing team of a global player in payment, we are looking for a senior marketeer who really gets excited by the opportunity to own and run diverse global marketing communication projects from idea to execution.
You are a strong strategic & creative senior marketeer, that really understands branding and integrated campaigning. Also you are a structured project manager, that shows initiative and follow through, as well as a team player.
Besides that, you are energetic, authentic, ambitious and passionate about owning the full life cycle of marketing projects. And of course you are a great person to work with!
- Within the global marketing team you will define and run your own international marketing projects (e.g. recruitment marketing, create & implement a strong format for internal communication, insight driven persona & customer journeys optimization, NPS implementation);
- Initiate and design new concepts to further build our marketing construct;
- Work together with the overall global team, to ensure alignment and involvement both on your projects and others;
- Building on consumer and customer insights to deliver overall business objectives;
- Analyzing, defining and managing further marketing evolution;
- Add to the organizational capabilities of a fast growing organization.
- An outstanding marketer, with 3 to 7 years working experience within a marketing driven A-brand organization in B-to-B or B-to-C;
- University degree (bachelor, preferably master), or similar level acquired through experience;
- Experience in integrated marketing campaigns; with a proven track record in executing and driving projects to completion under demanding and changing conditions;
- Innovative Mindset – Interested to keep yourself informed about disruptive markets, business changes and process; You want to work in the forefront of the market;
- Independent, self-motivator, intelligent, preference to work in a modern entrepreneurial environment;
- Results Orientated – You are able to demonstrate appropriate agility to adapt under evolving circumstances and set stretched goals. You have well developed project management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills;
- Willingness to travel.
You are going to work at the only payments company with a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting merchants directly to Visa, MasterCard, and 250 other payment methods globally, in over 180 currencies. Driven by a vision to improve customer experience, streamline processes and ultimately increase our merchants’ revenue, the organization delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store. Headquartered in Amsterdam and San Francisco, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and serves more than 4,500 businesses, including 7 of the 10 largest U.S. Internet companies.
At this organization, people are the greatest asset. Their unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to the fast growth of the organization. They believe that people reach the most if they have – and feel – freedom, opportunities and responsibility’s.