Filled: User experience designer
What if I told you back in 1998 you could be a part of the first team of Google, or what if I told you 8 years ago you could be the UX designer of Uber? Well… we are offering the chance to be a part of the next big thing.
The company is a dynamic startup with global aspiration. You will be part of a very diverse family of team members. They are convinced that your success is their success. They make stuff more simple and transparent and always look for the unknown and like to try out new cool stuff. Our outcomes require hard work and fun and they believe they can realize our ambitions only by working as a team.
We offer competitive terms of employment that have a focus on performance, and development. This is consistent with our passion to put together great results and to professionalize the organization. We are based in Amsterdam, the Zuid as, work global and expand rapidly.
As a UX designer, you have a broad function where you work closely with the product owner and the agile scrum teams. You have at least 5 years of experience as UX/UI designer. You have fresh views and you love to be creative, refreshing and disruptive. You provide interaction and visual design in a mobile first strategy. You understand the importance of (simple) user interfaces and design. You like to go in depth in your target group and start ‘thinking like them’ from a user centered design perspective.
Your main responsibilities as UX/UI designer:
- Analysis of customer behavior and translation to UX/UI
- Develop user persona’s
- Develop customer journeys
- Develop user flows
- Develop wireframes and visual designs
- Building prototypes
- Perform different user tests
- At least HBO level; preferably Communication and MultiMedia design and/or Industrial Design with visual design capability
- Customer oriented thinking and critical mindset
- Understands and masters UX/UI (design)tools like Axure, Adobe CC 2017 (Photoshop & Illustrator), Sketchapp, Realtimeboard, Invision, Slack and others.
- Experience with user testing
- Experience with A/B testing
- Able to setup and maintain a modular design language system based upon atomic design principles
- You have experience with double sides marketplaces
- You have worked in lean startup and/or agile environments
- You are able to facilitate workshops around UX/UI and keep the user in the center
- Accustomed to work in an international environment and speaks and writes Dutch and English excellent;
- You are positive, solution-oriented, and proactive and like to have in a team that also can excel therefore your contribution;
- Self-starter who can quickly come up-to-speed on their own in a fast-moving, complex, IT environment;
- You are creative and capable of making complex things simple;
- You have an excellent eye for detail and is very accurate, accurate, proactive and are customer oriented;
- Ability to work well and succeed in a team environment and individually;
- You work easily with different teams and colleagues are focused on a good relationship with your colleagues;
- You communicate timely, clear and to the point;
- You have a strong personality and can express your own opinion on the basis of clear arguments and facts;
- You take a healthy dose of energy and humor along to your work.
Are you the UX designer we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Suzanne at Suzanne@spargle.com Or for more information call: 035 747 07 47.