You love dogs, naturally (and humans to!) and you are passionate about people. You are fluent in both Dutch and English to a native written and verbal standard. You like to coach rather than teach and you want genuinely see people happy. You are analytical and you know how the use data to support your decision making. You go over and beyond, and you use your empathetic skills and passion for people to help the customer as good as possible. Speaking about empathetic, you know how to build, motivate, and retain an exceptional team of Customer Love Team Members and you thrive on a feedback culture to ensure that the team continuously improves itself and, therefore create a perfect base of talent
- No problem with speaking in public and delivering tough messages when you need to.
- You can operate with a long term forward vision for your team a few years out of right now.
- You are highly organised, and attention to detail is not enough. You spot trends and concerns in the detail and you make sure they are picked up and worked on quickly.
- You have a bias to operating at pace and you thrive on achieving goals and set yourself stretched targets to aim for.
- You enjoy analysing data to make sound judgement calls in all of your decision making using qualitative and quantitative data, as well as your own initiative.
- You get stuck in when you’re needed and you know how to delegate important work to the right people.
- You are an expert at task management, and can manage many spinning plates at once.
- You follow up on outstanding work, and you leave no stone unturned or unaddressed.
- Finally, you do thing with integrity because they are the right thing to do and you stay resilient and calm, things don’t easily phase you but you give the right weight to a situation when you need to!