International Project Manager
The nature of the work is focused on defining tools and processes to support overall organizational excellence in program/project management and process definition. Develops vision, strategy and deliverables of the assigned Project.
Your responsibilities as an International Project Manager
- Ensures projects are aligned with business strategies and budgets;
- Owns the business case for the Project, establishes and maintains cross functional and regional coordination;
- Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding project objectives operating within financial and resource constraints;
- Manages project dependencies within the program and builds the program team. Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well managed;
- Ensures proper Project Management staffing for all projects;
- Helps develop project objectives and project scope;
- Act as an escalation point for project issues that impact projects’ cost, schedule and/or performance;
- Chairs program steering committee meetings.
What skills do you bring?
- 6-8 years professional experience;
- 3-4 years project/program management experience delivering global or multiple regional projects experience with formal project management methodology;
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 5 or 6 years directly relevant work experience;
- Fluently English – written and spoken.
About the organization
You will be working at an international sports brand, with Dutch headquarter based in Hilversum. The organization is world famous, and known by the slogan ‘Just do it’!. Want to know more what Spargle has done for this international sports brand? Have a look at our case.
Are you the Project Manager we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Suzanne Meinders at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or for more information call: 035 747 07 47.