Paid Search Manager
Would you like to be part of a dynamic and international team one of the fastest growing international e-commerce companies in Amsterdam? Are you highly analytical, autonomous and do you have a strong experience within SEM? Than we are looking for you!
Join one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Amsterdam and work together with an international team that is passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalized photo products.
With customer centricity at the core, the company is driven by quality, creativity, innovation, development, and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere. The company operates on international level with a market share in The Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, UK, Germany & France. The head office is situated in the city centre of Amsterdam, right next to Central Station.
The position of Paid Search Manager
You will lead a diverse team and will be part of the Online Marketing Team (OMT) who reports to the Head of Online Marketing. The OMT is a young and dynamic group with big ambitions and a true passion for online marketing. The OMT is responsible for the online marketing strategy and execution across Europe.
As Paid Search Manager, you will be responsible for developing an overall strategic vision and direction for the Paid Search channel and executing upon this strategy, delivering through others with a view to meet our ambitious growth targets.
In addition, this role involves significant stakeholder management across various departments including the company’s leadership team, BI/ analytics, country managers and the technology teams to drive innovation and deliver upon the Paid Search roadmap.
- Lead team to scale and optimise Paid Search campaigns across all of the company’s brands
- Ownership of a multi-million Euro annual marketing budget and accountable to deliver the ambitious revenue target
- Use data to optimise large budgets and bids and to expand, evolve, and optimise search marketing portfolio
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on strategy
For this position, we are looking for someone with an enthusiastic and proactive character, who can quickly pick up the business, set priorities and take ownership of all of the company’s significant SEM account portfolio. You are highly analytical, autonomous and have strong experience within SEM delivering through others to drive revenue growth within ROI guidelines.
You also have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- A minimum of 7-8 years of relevant paid search experience
- At least 3 years’ experience leading/ managing others
- Proven track record within similar paid search role, and can demonstrate improving performance and ROI
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner
- Highly analytical with exceptional planning and problem-solving skills
- Google AdWords Certification, mandatory
- Google Analytics Certification, preferred
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with ability to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Good/excellent knowledge of a second language (Dutch, Swedish, German, French or Norwegian) would be a plus
Would you like to be part of this dynamic and international team and work with award winning brands and products? Let’s get in touch! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Evelien Vleems at email@example.com. Or for more information call: 035 – 747 07 47.